Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Cover required for maternity leave, 01/09/2021 - 31/08/2022)
Teachers Main Pay Range M1 to M6 £25,714 - £36,961
• Be a classroom teacher
• Have your own well-resourced classroom area in which to work;
• Plan, prepare and assess for your class based on our outstanding curriculum;
• Work alongside a supportive and highly experienced team of teachers and teaching assistants;
• Be committed to bringing out the best in our children;
• Be an inclusive practitioner who firmly believes that every child matters
Details of Key Requirements can be found in the Person Specification attached.
Aspire to work with the children, staff, governors and parents of Pye Green Academy
• Ensure that pupil outcome is at the heart of all aspects of your professional role;
• Be passionate about ensuring that all pupils, including those with SEND, can succeed in their learning and make good progress in their school life and beyond.
• Enjoy the challenge of working creatively with delightful children and a professional team in order to help a good school become outstanding.
We believe our pupils deserve the very best and we would encourage applicants to take the time to visit our school.
Contact the School Office for further details – email@example.com
Telephone Number:01543 227175
Closing date and Shortlisting: 14th May 2021
Teaching Observation of Shortlisted Candidates: TBC
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should assume that your application has not been successful.
The University of Wolverhampton Multi Academy Trust (UWMAT) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to satisfactory references which will be requested prior to the interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications, plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
Applying for the job
To apply for the position, please click on the link below. To submit your application please click on the orange button at the top of the advert on WM Jobs.More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.