Key Stage 1 Teacher (0.4 or 0.6) - Kates Hill Primary
16 days remaining to apply
Start date details
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
16 March 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Part timejobs - 13 hours or 19.5 hours per week
- Teachers Main/Upper Pay Range
What skills and experience we're looking for
Teaching and Learning
- Promote and inspire learning through planning which takes into account the needs and progress of all learners.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of resources to ensure that Schemes of Work and lesson plans are fit for purpose.
- Provide learners with high quality feedback in order to drive attainment.
- Promote equality of performance and achievement of all learners and learner groups.
- Use available data to plan, review and monitor progress of all learners in order to promote rigorous improvement of attainment and achievement.
- Inspire and support learners to develop leadership skills and qualities.
- Establish a positive ethos in the school by promoting and demonstrating high standards.
- Adopt coaching and mentoring approaches where relevant.
What the school offers its staff
Kates Hill is a happy multicultural primary school situated near the centre of Dudley.
A real strength of the school is the diversity and quality of staff. In addition to the Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher, 2 Assistant Headteachers and 3Phase Leaders, we have a staff of dedicated, professional and highly committed Teachers. These are supported by our highly skilled Teaching Assistants and Higher Level Teaching Assistants, a Home School Liaison Worker, a Sports Coach/Pastoral Care, a Social Inclusion Manager and a Learning Manager.
Dudley Academies Trust was formed in September 2017 under the sponsorship of Dudley College of Technology. Our Trust schools are St James Academy, The Link Academy, Pegasus Academy, Beacon Hill Academy, Blowers Green Primary and Kate’s Hill Primary. The Trust when combined with the sponsor, annually supports 8,500 young people aged 4 to 19 years old and employs almost 1,300 staff.
As a Trust we are highly centralised, which means that all of our systems and processes are aligned. Everything we do is developed collaboratively involving many professionals and experts who work together across the Trust, all striving to provide the highest quality provision for our learners.
The Trust recognises that our staff are our most valuable asset and investing in our people is a key strategic priority for the Trust. A common and extensive programme of staff development operates across the Trust, this is extended to senior and middle leaders, aspiring leaders, teaching and support staff and non-qualified teachers.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Kates Hill Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 436 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Kates Hill Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Streethay Primary School
Yoxall Way, Lichfield, WS13 8FT
Class Teacher (TLR possible for suitable candidate)
Oasis Academy Foundry
Foundry Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B18 4LP
Inspirational Full time Class Teacher vacancy
Whitehouse Common Primary School
Cotysmore Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B75 6BL
Queen's Church of England Academy
Bentley Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 5LR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Dudley and West Midlands