0.4/0.6 FTE, Maternity Cover - Fixed Term
Start date February 2023
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic part time KS1 Teacher with full QTS to cover Maternity leave for at least the Spring and Summer Terms 2023.
The successful applicant will be committed to providing enriching learning opportunities in an exciting and inspiring environment.
We are looking for someone to join our team who
- Is able to teach in an interesting and creative way
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Is energetic, positive and work effectively as part of a team
- Is caring and inclusive.
- Can direct Teaching Assistants effectively and efficiently
- Has a working knowledge of the best ways to Narrow the Gap
- Can be flexible in your teaching methods
- Loves a challenge!
We can offer you
- A team of committed, talented and innovative staff
- A culture which encourages collaborative working and sharing of best practice
- An environment which promotes independent and creative learning
- Excellent support and opportunities to share planning and workload
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of equal opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
For more information and to receive an application pack please telephone the school on 0118 937 5494 or download from our website: www.manorprimary.net
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date Monday 5thDecember 2022
Shortlisting week commencing 5thDecember 2022
Interviews week commencing 12thDecember 2022
Manor Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
This job post has expired.