Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Maternity cover - likely to run until end of October 2022)
Main Pay Scale - £25,129 to £37,086
Required from 01Sep2021 (on a temporary basis to cover a maternity leave) the school is seeking to appoint an excellent, committed and experienced teacher to join the teaching staff team, initially as part of the Key Stage 1 phase, taking responsibility for a Year 1 class.
We need a teacher who:
- has a strong knowledge of primary teaching and learning
- can demonstrate high quality, creative teaching and learning
- is highly motivated and will contribute to the continual improvement of the school
- is able to support the positive ethos and values of the school
- will be able to ensure excellent progress and promote the success of every child in the class
In return you will receive:
- the opportunity to work ina dynamic, learning focused school with an excellent reputation
- supportive leadership
- the opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners
- the opportunity to develop your career
- the chance to work with keen and enthusiastic children, and a strong and caring team
Greystones Primary School is totally committed towards child safety and therefore the successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure & Barring Service check to ensure their suitability to work with children as well as have a strong commitment to and knowledge of safeguarding.
If you have any specific queries in respect of the job advertised or scope of the role, Chris Jennings, Headteacher should be contacted ideally in the first instance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for the job
If you are interested in applying for this role, please visit the school's website at www.greystonesprimary.com/staff-vacancies and follow the online instructions shown in the advert there. A link to the school's recruitment page is shown below.
There are three forms to complete:
1) the application form giving personal details; job, education and qualifications history; personal statement and references information
2) a declaration relating to criminal records
3) an Equal Opportunities Monitoring form
Please note that all three forms must be submitted to the school before the deadline to apply for the vacancy.More on how to apply
Local authority maintained school
588 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Greystones Primary School
Greystones Primary School is a three-form entry school situated in the south west leafy suburbs of Sheffield, approximately two miles from city centre, serving cosmopolitan and aspirational neighbourhood, with roll number 630 pupils September 2021.
Our wonderful Edwardian buildings have undergone significant improvements recent years, culminating major expansion project which was completed March 2016.
The school is supported by strong dedicated networks of parental involvement, led by a core Leadership Team comprising Headteacher, Deputy Head, Assistant Head and Business Manager, with wider a extended leadership structure of Phase Leaders for FS2, KS1, Lower KS2, Upper KS2 and Inclusion.
The school has an integrated resource for hearing impaired and deaf children staffed directly Sheffield Hearing Service.
Lots more information about can be found on our public website at www.greystonesprimary.com
Arranging a visit to Greystones Primary School
Group Visits for prospective candidates are currently restricted due to regulations relating to Covid-19. However, it may be possible to attend on an individual basis if the prospective candidate is not familiar with the school.
Please contact the school business manager, Nigel Brooke-Smith by email to email@example.com in order to enquire about making a visit appointment.