Our three form entry, federated Nene Infant and Ramnoth Junior School needs an inspiring teacher to further develop its success from Easter or September 2024. Nene and Ramnoth School is an innovative and outward looking school, which serves a wonderfully diverse community. We are incredibly proud of our children, their learning behaviours, drive and determination and have a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating.
This exciting opportunity for anyone looking to develop themselves as a teacher and make a significant difference to our whole school community.
We are a friendly, supportive school who are part of a large multi-academy trust that offers excellent opportunities for you to develop your skills and work with committed staff and children to develop the teaching and learning of Key Stage 2 children. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, resilient, creative and inspiring teacher to join our school to continue our dedicated work. If you have a passion, ambition and commitment for ensuring children reach their potential, develop a love of learning and leave our school with the skills and learning behaviours to be highly successful in life, this could be the school for you. You will be joining a highly inclusive place of learning in a happy and positive school environment.
We would like a Key Stage 2 Teacher who:
- Has high expectations of themselves, staff and children and values working in teams and partnerships.
- Is passionate about meeting the needs of all children.Has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is reflective, resilient, ambitious and keen to develop professional expertise.
- Can engage with all aspects of school life, parents and the wider community.
- Is committed to ongoing professional development.
- Wishes to work in an organisation with strong ethical values and is willing to work with us to ensure that The Elliot Foundation Values are embedded.
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th February 2024.
Interviews to be held shortly after the closing date.
For more details, to arrange a visit or request an application pack, email the address in this listing.
The Elliot Foundation Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including a Barred List and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please complete the online application.
Visas cannot be sponsored.