- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS 2-6
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher (TMS 2-6)
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic teacher to join our wonderful village school.
To start: 25 April 2022
Applications by: Monday 31st January 2022 (by noon)
Interviews: Thursday 3rd February 2022
Copthorne CE Junior School is a “Good” school following our Ofsted inspection in November 2016. Our unique school and grounds are set in the heart of the village within easy reach of the M23 and Brighton.
We can offer :
• Children who are enthused about their learning and whose behaviour is good
• An exciting and positive working atmosphere
• A supportive induction package
• The support of a hard working team including friendly staff, parents and governors
• A good school which - Ofsted confirms “almost all groups of pupils now make good progress, particularly in reading and writing, where high numbers use language effectively and write maturely.”
We are looking for someone who:
• can inspire learning through a creative and enriched curriculum
• Has high expectations of all children
• Has a strong commitment to raising standards
• Is able to work collaboratively within the school team.
Visits to the school are highly recommended and welcomed. Please contact the headteacher, Helen Denison - email@example.com.
Applications to be sent to Steve Mew, School Business Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copthorne Junior School is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and this post is subject to DBS and pre-employment checks.
Applying for the job
The Application form and Job Description can be found on the school website.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.