- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (January -August 2022 (Option to extend could be available for the right candidate))
- Main Pay Scale (Fringe) / UPS
We are looking for an outstanding Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher
• Be committed to raising attainment and achievement
• Have high expectations of all pupils
• Be able to create a stimulating and well organised learning environment
• Have the ability to develop potential in others
• Have flair and vision to develop and implement new initiatives
In return we can offer you:
• Internal training programmes developed by The Schools Trust
• The opportunity to help shape the future direction of the school
• A recognised and strong commitment to continuing professional development
You are expected to work with students aged 9-13 years (Years 5-8), thus gaining combined primary and secondary experience.
This is a magical age group to teach and we have the privilege of building effective long-lasting foundations for lifelong learning
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.