Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main scale range dependant on experience
An opportunity has arisen to add to an already successful team, at a growing ‘outstanding’ school. From September 2021, we are looking for an effective and enthusiastic key stage 2 teacher who will be able to complement our already dedicated hardworking team of staff. The successful candidate will be a good/outstanding teacher with high expectations and an interest in the United Nations sustainable development goals, someone who is committed to providing a welcoming, stimulating, learning experience for all of the children at Buckden CE Primary Academy.
We are looking for:
• An outstanding or a good teacher with the potential to be outstanding.
• A practitioner who can use and develop our inclusive curriculum in order to improve outcomes for all pupils, and believes in striving for the very best in their pupils - aiming high!
• A practitioner who will keep children at the heart of Teaching and Learning.
• A practitioner who is effective in using data to evaluate & raise the standards of achievement of their pupils.
• A practitioner with a strong commitment towards the Christian Ethos, and values of our school.
• An excellent communicator and team player.
If you are looking for a genuine opportunity to work in a school where you can continue to develop your understanding of learning and teaching skills in a supportive environment then please apply.
Applying for the job
Please email or post your application to the school officeMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
311 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Buckden CofE Primary School
We can offer:
• An ethos of team work and collaboration.
• Individual tailored CPD.
• A Church Community School.
• Pupils whose ‘spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is promoted extremely well through the excellent curriculum’ Ofsted July 2015.
• Modern Foreign Languages development with highly trained staff.
• An attractive and ‘harmonious environment’ Ofsted July 2015.
• A school committed to excellence and enjoyment.
• Generally classes of no more than 25 pupils.
• Exceptionally well behaved pupils ‘pupils behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary’ Ofsted July 2015.
• Enthusiastic children who enjoy taking part in school life.
• A friendly and supportive village school community.
• Supportive and involved Governors.
Arranging a visit to Buckden CofE Primary School
We will conduct a school tour for candidates that have been selected for interview, due to covid restrictions.