We are seeking to appoint an experienced Qualified Teacher to join our friendly, town centre school from January 2023 (or sooner).
We are looking for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher with experience and a desire to take on more responsibility and we would love to support you to grow in a new role.
We will consider offering a TLR/Leadership/SENCO training for the right candidate.
Coley Primary is a multicultural one form entry friendly school in Reading town center.
We are looking for great teachers who are:
- able to provide creative and inspiring learning opportunities for pupils and a stimulating and vibrant learning environment;
- committed to high standards of teaching and child-centred learning;
- able to be an effective team player and work effectively as part of a team;
- able to meet the diverse learning needs of our pupils through a variety of teaching and learning styles and inclusive practice;
- committed to their own professional development and the development of the school;
- lively and fun and can communicate with parents and prospective parents;
- well organised and hard-working;
- Interested in delivering a therapeutic approach in supporting children.
We can offer you:
- motivated pupils;
- friendly and dedicated staff that assist one another to be better than ordinary;
- supportive parents;
- regular training, support and advice;
- the certainty that you can make a difference to the lives of our enthusiastic children.
We would like to meet you…
To download an application pack and apply today please visit our websitehttps://www.coleyprimary.reading.sch.uk/job-opportunities/
Please return your completed applications to Miss Goldring, our School Business Manager (ideally via email)email@example.com
Please do not send a CV as, for the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from all successful candidates.
Closing Date: Thursday 29thSeptember 2022
Interview Date: Wednesday 5thOctober 2022
This job post has expired.