Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
New Islington Free School
Hugh Oldham Way
Key Stage Two teacher needed from September 2021
Due to school expansion, we are looking to appoint a new teacher to join our successful, caring and friendly inner-city / multi-cultural school in September 2021.
The vacancy is in Key Stage Two
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced teachers (M3/M4/M5) – perhaps you have been in the same school since qualifying and now feel confident to take on a new challenge.
However, we do have the capacity to give strong support and quality mentorship to an outstanding NQT.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who:
• Has a real understanding of excellent teaching practice
• Loves their job, taking a pride in everything that they do
• Works well in a team, enjoying learning and collaborating with others to promote excellence throughout the whole school as well as in their own classroom
• Is motivated to do their very best
• Has excellent organisational skills & enjoy a challenge
• Uses their strengths to enhance the teaching and learning of children
• Has a commitment to inclusive education
• Is able to maintain good relationships with parents and multi-agency networks
• Has a good sense of humour and boundless energy
• Is willing to play a full part in the life of the school
We welcome visits to the school prior to completing the application; please ring the school office on 0161 273 8007, or email the Head Teacher directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be observed teaching by the Headteacher and DHT in their own setting.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as references.
Visits welcomed up to and including Thursday 1st April 2021
Closing date for applications is noon on Friday 9th April 2021
Lesson observations held week beginning 19th April 2021
Interviews will be held on Monday 26th April 2021
Successful candidates will be informed by phone and letter; terms and conditions explained.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from this portal and should be returned to the Headteacher – email@example.com
Applying for the job
See supporting documents
- Person Spec
- Job Advert
- Application Form
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.