The successful candidate will:
- Have experience teaching; preferably at KS2.
- Be looking for the next step in their career.
- Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher.
- An exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations of both learning and behaviour.
- Able to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils.
- Committed to raising standards for all and share the same drive to constantly learn and improve.
- Show willingness to lead initiatives, track and show evidence of impact.
- Demonstrate a passion to make a difference to others.
- To be proficient with the use of technology for learning and willingness to innovate using technology in the classroom.
Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its entire staff to share this commitment. All post-holders will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), including a Children’s Barred List check for post carrying out a regulated activity.
If you would like to find out more about career opportunities across the Trust please register for our Primary Teacher Recruitment Event:
Monday 29th January 2024
4:30PM – 7.30PM
Shireland Technology Primary, Wilson Road, Smethwick B66 4BA
To register please click on the link below:https://forms.office.com/e/MQ5bYR0Mcv
This job post has expired.