Key Stage 2 Teacher - Temporary 1st January - 31st August 2020
Ellison Boulters Church of England Primary School, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £23,720,.00 to £39,406,.00 per year (full-time equivalent)|
We require an energetic highly motivated classroom teacher who shows a commitment to and enthusiasm for the highest standard of teaching and learning in KS2. This is an excellent opportunity to join our outstanding Church of England Primary School.
You will be part of:
• A friendly, dedicated, professional and supportive team.
• Teaching polite, lively, enthusiastic and very able pupils.
• A well-established staff, well resourced, forward thinking
• A network of schools who work together and membership of
Kyra Teaching School Alliance.
• A high achieving school that provides excellent CPD.
• An “Outstanding” Church School.
You will be:
• An outstanding classroom practitioner willing to share
• Enthusiastic, well organised and well informed.
• Confident in the use of ICT to enhance teaching and learning.
• Supportive of the ethos of the Church of England.
• Friendly, optimistic and a great team player.
This is an exciting career opportunity and would suit either someone in the early stages of their career or an experienced teacher with the knowledge and skills to move both our children and our school forward.
Essential educational requirements
• Positive experience as trainee or teacher
• Experience of curriculum development, monitoring and assessment.
• Commitment to continual school improvement.
• Experience of planning for children for a range of abilities
• Qualified teacher status.
• Certification of Education, First degree or equivalent.
• Further personal or professional study.
Essential skills and experience
Skills and Abilities
• A detailed knowledge of the primary curriculum in relation to the National Curriculum.
• Ability to plan, record and assess children’s work and set targets at pupil, class and year group levels.
• Ability to organise a stimulating learning environment and demonstrate excellent teaching skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbal and in writing.
• Ability to demonstrate a range of well developed interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build and work in teams efficiently and effectively using skills of motivation, delegation and time management.
• A systematic and organised approach to record keeping.
• A proven track record in school improvement.
• Ability to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school.
• Ability to contribute to the smooth running of the whole school.
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||275 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Ellison Boulters Church of England Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Ellison Boulters Church of England Primary School
Ellison Boulters Church of England Academy is a thriving village church Primary school with around 275 children on role. We are approximately seven miles north of Lincoln and primarily serve the villages of Scothern, Sudbrooke, Langworth and Stainton-by-Langworth. We have ten classes, some of which are mixed with two different year groups. We work closely with our local schools and secondary feeder schools. We are a member of Kyra Teaching School Alliance and a member of the Lincolnshire Learning Partnership.
Sudbrooke Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 2UZ