||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||MPS - UPS - £25,714 - £41,604
The Linden Academy is on an exciting journey of development as we strive to improve educational outcomes for our pupils. We are looking for a creative and innovative Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our team and play a key role in motivating and inspiring young learners. In everything we do, we aim to create a positive and safe environment to foster success and impact our students’ lives.
The role a teacher plays is truly instrumental; it is their ability, skillset, knowledge and enthusiasm, which determines the success of children they teach. Therefore, we are looking for an excellent teacher who knows how to enthuse and connect with children to ensure our pupils’ have the best possible chance to thrive. This role is suitable for a Newly Qualified Teacher as well as a teaching colleague with more experience.
We understand that as a teacher, there are various pressures that come with the extensive preparation that is required for all pupils to make great progress. As much as we look for teachers who will invest and care about our pupils, it is equally important to us that we support and invest in our teachers too. As part of the Trust’s Primary Partnership you will have access to extensive on-line training (at every level), and programmes to significantly develop your own skills through internal and external training.
• Set goals that stretch and challenge pupils of all backgrounds and abilities
• Be accountable for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes
• Impart knowledge and develop understanding through effective use of lesson time
• Make use of formative and summative assessment to record pupils’ progress
• Start date: January 2021
• Salary: MPS – UPS - £25,714 - £41,604
• Job Role: Full time, Permanent
Visits are warmly welcomed to the school.
Small class sizes
Excellent CPD opportunities
Applying for the job
Please apply via My New Term
More on how to apply
About The Linden Academy
Why work for The Linden Academy?
• Linden Academy was previously a fee-paying independent school under the name Moorlands, since converting to ‘The Linden Academy’ the school has very much kept their traditional values but applied them to a modern context.
• Lovely small class sizes with 18-24 maximum per class with fantastic facilities and resources
• Exceptional CPD opportunities if you wish to improve and develop
• Experienced and innovative leadership with a fully committed governing body
• Join a lovely close-knit team of teachers and SLT that are genuinely here to support you and want to see you succeed
Arranging a visit to The Linden Academy
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a school visit.
Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3HJ