The South Hams Federation of schools are looking to appoint an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher for a full-time permanent position permanent to work within the Federation. The post will commence on 1st September 2021. Please note that this position might be based at any of our schools within the Federation.
• Passionate about children’s learning and dedicated to ensure that all children succeed?
• Able to provide a proven track record of high standards?
• Well-organised, and committed to teaching a broad and balanced curriculum?
• Keen to be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking community, working with partners at both a local and national level?
• Enthusiastic and inspirational - ready to go the extra mile?
We can offer:
• Lively, exciting and creative environments in which to teach.
• Excellent opportunities and support for professional and personal development.
• A great team of dedicated, forward thinking and creative staff across the Federation.
• Delightful and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn.
• The opportunity to work as part of the South Hams Federation with scope for collaborative working. An interest in leading and developing a curriculum subject across the school would be an advantage, as this is a key role that can be developed within school.
Applying for the job
An application and person specification and general teacher job description can be found attached to this advert, or you can email email@example.com. Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
215 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Stokenham Area Primary School
The South Hams Federation is a successful forward thinking dynamic Federation of 5 primary schools based in the South Hams region of Devon comprising of Kingsbridge, Loddiswell, Malborough with South Huish Church of England, Modbury and Stokenham. All of the schools are Devon maintained. This position might be based at any of the schools within the Federation.
Arranging a visit to Stokenham Area Primary School
We welcome visits to the schools to see the excellent work which is carried out daily and reveal the welcoming atmosphere created by both children and adults alike. For an informal discussion please telephone Mrs Tess Coulthard, Executive Headteacher of the Federation on 01548 580551.