Key Stage 3 Maths Co-ordinator
This job expired on 8 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
8 February 2023 at 9am
26 January 2023
- Key stage 3
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours
Full-time equivalent salary
- Main Scale + TLR 2 (£6,810 p.a.)
What skills and experience we're looking for
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an inspiring teacher with real passion and enthusiasm for the subject with excellent subject knowledge.
- Have proven leadership skills and experience, be able to bring others on board, and challenge underperformance.
- Be able to communicate a strong vision for the Mathematics KS3 Curriculum with a through knowledge of current curriculum developments in Mathematics.
- Be a good communicator, a strong team player and able to lead others.
- Be committed to delivering an excellent standard of teaching for all students every lesson.
- Set themselves and their students high standards and have high expectations.
- Have a willingness to contribute to the department and whole school projects, including the extra-curricular life of the Academy.
What the school offers its staff
- Are a Rights Respecting Gold award school with a strong family ethos where individuals are respected and valued.
- Are committed to continuous improvement and creative and innovative in our approach to all aspects of school life.
- Offer a whole range of opportunities to further develop colleagues’ teaching skills and leadership potential.
- Are well resourced and ICT rich.
- Are part of the WHA Multi Academy Trust that provides numerous professional development opportunities, on-site parking and Perkbox benefits, which include discounted restaurants and free mobile phone insurance.
‘Outstanding, resilient and loving’ is how one of our students described our school during our last Ofsted inspection, so we know you would love it here – our friendly, supportive staff always go the extra mile for their students. We are an Ofsted rated Good school, come and join us on our journey to Outstanding.
Further details about the role
We value our people and are dedicated to making sure that everybody feels empowered to bring their authentic self to work. We have an outstanding opportunity to work at Washwood Heath Academy as a Mathematics KS3 Coordinator.
We promise to treat all candidates fairly, consistently and with respect throughout the application, assessment and selection process.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in theDBS filtering guide.
Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Washwood Heath Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 1709 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Washwood Heath Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Washwood Heath Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Stowe Valley Multi Academy Trust
Welsh Road West, Southam, CV47 0JW
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands