Key Stage 4 Coordinator, English
Required for April or September 2020, a dynamic, well-qualified and committed teacher to join our English department.
Our English Department consists of eight full-time and one part-time English teachers, two English Instructors and two subject specific Learning Support Assistants.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Ability to build positive working relationships with students and staff
• Passion for delivering outstanding teaching practice
We are keen to appoint dedicated staff who are eager to support our students to achieve in all aspects of their school life and who want to be key contributors to our school’s success.
Essential educational requirements
Good honours degree in relevant degree
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Evidence of successful classroom teaching with the ability to demonstrate high standards of classroom practice. Ability to motivate and encourage students across the age and ability range and work successfully as part of a team, sharing good practice.
TLR 2B - £4,654
About The Bromfords School and Sixth Form College
- Grange Avenue, Wickford, Essex, SS12 0LZ
- The Bromfords School and Sixth Form College website (opens in a new window)