- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
32.5 hours Monday-Friday
- Contract type
We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, experienced and motivated practitioner, who will inspire other teachers to develop their practice. The role of the Key Stage Coordinator of Maths is essential in our drive to achieve the highest standard of teaching and learning in every classroom, through individual coaching and mentoring and delivering INSET or training as required.
• Work closely with the Director of maths to drive forward teaching and learning across maths
• Be proactive, creative, adaptive and intelligent in bringing the best out of all members of the team
• Use your love of maths, along with excellent coaching and mentoring abilities, to collaboratively build a culture of academic excellence in maths, in which every child believes they can succeed
• Take up opportunities to work more widely across the school as part of the Teaching and Learning team
• Be committed to the school’s Christian values and ethos
• Be a dedicated colleague who will contribute positively to the school community
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.