- Leadership Pay Scale 3-10 dependent on experience (£44,331 - £52,723)
Key Stage 4 Leader job summary
Are you a value-driven, passionate and committed leader? If you can lead a team by example and put our students first then you are the person we are looking for!
Isebrook School is a Secondary special school for over 250 awesome students. Due to the promotion of our existing Key Stage Leader, we require another colleague to join our Leadership Team that will continue to implement our vision and champion our students.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a dedicated team of teachers and teaching assistants as well as having a class responsibility (0.6 teaching commitment and 0.4 leadership time). As a growing Academy Trust we are looking for Good and Outstanding teachers, who have experience of working with young people who may have severe or complex learning difficulties, social and communication learning needs and /or ASD and associated behaviours.
The position requires someone who has high aspirations for all our students; is able to support students to be available to learn with high expectations for student outcomes; ensure relationships amongst staff and students are positive, and so preparing our students for their next stages in life outside of school.
Are you a passionate leader who;
* Can enrich the lives of our students
* Understands the needs of our students and the power of education in improving life chances
* Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
We are looking for a highly motivated and special individual who is able to help inspire and engage the young people that we serve and with the ability to build effective working relationships across our setting.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their skills and experience in a motivating and highly rewarding environment where students are at the heart of everything we do. Previous experience of working in an SEN environment would be essential; excellent support skills and the right motivation, personal qualities and levels of resilience are also just as important.
The successful candidate will:
* Join a rapidly expanding school at an exciting time of development
* Contribute to the wider improvement of the School
* Be a driven and professional character committed to students as well as colleagues
* Be joining a supportive team who like to work together whilst challenging the status quo to help us be even better!
We welcome candidates with the suitable experience, motivation and commitment to apply for the role.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
For more information, and to request an application pack, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education
Please also see our recruitment site for more information on working at Isebrook School: https://webmicrosites.hays.co.uk/web/isebrook
Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children, promoting the welfare of all students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for the successful candidates.
This job post has expired.
About Isebrook School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- School size
- 237 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
Here at Isebrook we cater for students from 11-18 years old with a range of complex educational needs: most have global learning difficulties and some have acute learning difficulties.
About one-third of the students have autistic spectrum conditions and many of our young people have social, emotional and behavioural difficulties, some of which demonstrate challenging behaviours.
We are proud to offer our students:
* Alternative Curriculum
* D of E Awards
* Residentials for Key Stages
* Internships at Wicksteed Park
* Independent living skills for Post 16
* A brilliant Junior Leadership Team
* A fantastic Sensory Room
* The Studio Shop owned by the MAT - Based in Kettering Town Centre for our 6th form providing essential life skills and Work Experience.
And much more......!
Arranging a visit to Isebrook School
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education to arrange this.