Key Stage 5 Chemistry Leader: TLR 2.1
We are looking to recruit an experienced teacher to be responsible for the strategic direction and development of Chemistry in Key Stage 5. The successful candidate will be joining our committed, dynamic and very successful Chemistry department who are welcoming, supportive and highly professional. Chemistry is well resourced being based within a specialised teaching block with interactive whiteboards in each laboratory. Chemistry is highly popular at Post 16 and we currently teach OCR A Chemistry at A Level.
Applications should be made to the Headteacher, Mr P Naudi asap and by 12pm Thursday 17th October 2019 at the latest with interviews to be held on Friday 18th October.
Essential educational requirements
Degree in relevant subject, PGCE
Degree in relevant subject, PGCE, QTS
Essential skills and experience
We are looking to recruit an experienced teacher to be responsible for the strategic direction and development of Chemistry in Key Stage 5.
• You will be joining a school where staff share best practice so that our standard of teaching and support is both high quality and continually developing.
• You will be teaching in your own classroom area with access to specialist facilities and up to date technology
• You will benefit from our well-established programme of training and development
• You will be working with students who are enthusiastic and keen to succeed
• You will be part of the team with colleagues who are supportive and welcoming, and a staffroom social committee that organises various events as well as regular Friday evening sporting sessions for those with energy!
About Cheam High School
- Chatsworth Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM3 8PW
- Cheam High School website (opens in a new window)