||MPS/UPS (£25,714 - £41,604 dependent on experience)
Required for April 2021
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust comprising of eight schools, six primaries and two 11 - 16 secondary schools. The Trust is a medium sized family of schools all located within a tight geographic hub within Pontefract. Pupils are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Key Stage Leader (Maths or English teacher desirable) to join Carleton High School. This candidate will be responsible for strategically leading the direction and development of the quality of education of students in a specific phase of learning in accordance with the aims and objectives of the academy. They will also be responsible for raising standards of students, by monitoring student attainment, standards and progress, and putting intervention strategies in place where needed to ensure excellent student progress.
The school can offer:
• hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what pupils can achieve
• a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression
• significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the trust
• the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
• has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and pupils
• will make a difference in changing children’s life chances
• has the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs
• can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative
• has the ability to form effective relationships with pupils and parents/carers
To obtain an application form and job specification:
Visit the Trust’s website: www.pontefractacademiestrust.org.uk
You can access the Trust’s Strategic Plan 2020-22 here:
Completed application forms should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10:00am on Wednesday 25th November 2020.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.
(£4,781 - £7,071 dependent on experience)
Applying for the job
Visit the Trust careers page at https://www.pontefractacademiestrust.org.uk/vacancies/ and download an application and equal opportunities form. Submit your application form to email@example.com by the closing date noted in the advert.
More on how to apply