- Early years, KS1
- Main Pay Scale
Key Stage One/ Early Years Teacher job summary
Just 5 minutes from Meadowhall on the Sheffield/Rotherham border, The Governors of Blackburn Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner, with a track record of inspiring excellence and nurturing well-rounded children, to become part of our team and move our school to the next level. This is a permanent appointment working 0.5 FTE (we can be flexible on working patterns/days) to work in Early Years or Key Stage One (depending on successful candidates strengths). We would welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers who meet the ‘Essential’ criteria set out in the Person Specification and experienced teachers looking to continue their career in a driven, dynamic, and supportive environment.
We want someone who:
• Is passionate about working with children and can work as part of a successful team
• Can model exemplary practice in the classroom
• Is committed to developing their own and others’ practice through a culture of CPD
• Has energy and enthusiasm to engage staff and students
• Can champion change and think differently
We can offer you:
• A caring and welcoming school community. Proud to inspire excellence
• Colleagues who are keen to embrace new ideas and work as a team
• Well –behaved, engaging children who want to learn and achieve
• An inclusive culture and ethos in a school with strong community links
• Commitment to your professional development
If you would like to join our friendly and forward thinking team, we would love to meet you. Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Clayton in the school office to arrange an appointment, 01709 740412.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Application forms and further details are available by requesting a pack by email: email@example.com
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Blackburn Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 252 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
We are a caring and welcoming community. Proud to inspire excellence and nurture well-rounded children who are making a positive contribution to society.
At our school we are proud of our children and their achievements. Our curriculum, designed by subject specialists has been carefully crafted to ensure that our children are ready for the next stage of their education and ready to make a positive contribution to the world around them.
Arranging a visit to Blackburn Primary School
Welcomed. Any day is an open day. Please contact the office to arrange a visit.