Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Key Stage One Teacher - Boorley Park Primary School
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary Range: MPR
Start Date: 1st September 2021
We are delighted to be offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate teacher to join Boorley Park Primary School, a brand-new primary school that opened in September 2019. For the right candidate this is a unique chance to make their own mark on a new school in the heart of a new community.
This role is suitable for an NQT or recently qualified teacher.
We are looking for teacher with experience of teaching in Key Stage One, who can work within a supportive team, to develop the KS1 curriculum at Boorley Park. As a growing school, there are lots of opportunities for professional growth and development within a small but passionate team.
The key features of our vision are:
• Children are at the heart of what we do;
• We provide ambitious, high quality education for all, with high expectations of success for all in every aspect of school life.
• A safe, secure, inclusive environment where all pupils are supported and challenged to achieve their full potential.
• An exciting curriculum with a focus on preparing children to understand the world around them and to make a difference.
• Encouraging pupils to have creative and enquiring minds as confident, resilient and happy learners with good mental and physical health.
• Developing genuine partnerships with parents and all members of the school community to enable all to achieve their full potential.
• Developing a life-long love of learning that extends beyond the curriculum and into the world that we live in.
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner who can inspire and motivate staff and pupils and who is able to work with the leadership team to develop this new school so it is at the heart of the community.
Unfortunately, due to the current lockdown, we are unable to offer tours of the school. However, our website has a virtual tour and further information about us. You are welcome to book a phone conversation with the Headteacher, Mrs Tamsin Sillars, to answer any questions you may have by calling the school on 01489 737970.
Benefits of working for our trust include:
● Enrolment in one of the UK’s Largest public sector pension schemes
● A tax efficient Cycle-to-Work scheme through salary sacrifice
● A tax efficient IT Leasing scheme through salary sacrifice
● Friendly and sociable colleagues
● Staff membership rates to our modern Leisure Centre at Wildern School
Applications should be on Wildern Academy Trust application forms, our application form does differ from the standard Hampshire County Council form and individual CV’s will not be accepted. If you currently work in a school, please ensure one of your references is from your current Headteacher. Application forms can be downloaded from the links below.
Completed Wildern Academy Trust application forms can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post for the attention of Mrs F Mitchell, Wildern School, Wildern Lane, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 4EJ.
Closing Date: Midday Wednesday 17th March 2021
Interviews will take place in the week commencing 29th March 2021
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date if we receive applications that meet the criteria. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Wildern Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) along with other relevant employment checks.More on how to apply