- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Fixed term (For immediate start - maternity cover)
- MPS1 - 6 (£25,714 to £36,961)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key Stage Two (Year 4) classroom teacher to join our happy and cohesive team. Applications from Early Career Teachers most welcome.
We are seeking someone who:
- Can inspire and nurture every child.
- Has a can do attitude and won't settle for less than the best.
- Is excited by creativity and the development of vocabulary through all learning experiences.
- Is committed to inclusion and safeguarding in all aspects of school life.
- Makes a positive contribution to our 'Values' based and church school ethos.
We can offer:
- Happy and enthusiastic children who respect one another and work and play well together.
- A supportive staff and governing body who 'strive for continuous improvement' - Ofsted.
- A full commitment to your professional development.
- A 'positive learning culture' - Ofsted.
Applying for the job
Applications must be made through Prospects Online.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 364 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Keighley St Andrew's CofE Primary School and Nursery
We are a two-form entry Church of England primary school situated in the heart of Keighley. Our school’s vision and ethos is rooted in our Values which enable our learners to flourish and learn whilst strengthening community. We are passionate about improving outcomes and experiences through memorable learning for our children, staff and parents.
We are seeking teachers who: have ‘can do’ attitudes; see every day as an opportunity to learn; are inclusive, resilient and enjoy the challenges which teaching can bring.
At Keighley St. Andrew’s our curriculum places great emphasis on developing a love of reading, developing fluency in key skills (oracy, maths and reading) and developing vocabulary through exciting teaching and experiences across the curriculum.
This is an exciting chance to join a school where you will be supported and valued by the whole school.
We welcome and encourage visits so that you can see our wonderful school for yourself. Please telephone Mrs Reynard or Miss Hanif at school on 01535 604656 to arrange a visit.
Applications must be made through Prospects online via the link.
The closing date for this post is 9 a.m. on Monday 20th September 2021.
Interviews and tasks will be held on Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th September 2021.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and stringent employment checks.
Arranging a visit to Keighley St Andrew's CofE Primary School and Nursery
We welcome and encourage visits so that you can see our wonderful school for yourself; please telephone Mrs Reynard or Miss Hanif on 01535 604656 to arrange a visit.