- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £25,714 to £36,961
St. Margaret’s Primary Academy, Lowestoft
Contract term: Permanent
Contract type: Full Time
Hours: 32.5 per week
Application Deadline: Monday 6th December 2021 at 10.00am
Start date: January 2022
Do you want to make a difference to children’s lives? Do you have a passion for teaching and unlocking children’s potential? Are you able to work as part of a committed team to ensure ALL pupils thrive?
Then come and join the team at St Margaret’s!
Do you enjoy working with children in KS2? Are you an outstanding practitioner? If so we are looking for an inspirational Key Stage 2 teacher to join our team.
At St Margaret’s Primary Academy, we pride ourselves on providing a safe, secure, positive and nurturing learning environment for the children from the local community and surrounding area. We have a committed & dedicated team of teachers & support staff who work tirelessly to extend the children's learning opportunities, our aim is to inspire our children to believe in themselves and what they may achieve in the future; Unlocking Potential; Transforming Lives. This is an exciting opportunity to work within our friendly key stage two team and make a real difference to children’s lives and provide them with a fantastic education.
We are part of the REAch2 Academy Trust (www.reach2.org) which provides the school with excellent support through training, coaching and mentoring.
So if you are:
• A person with a strong moral purpose to enable achievement for all.
• An individual who is committed to and passionate about high quality teaching.
• Ready to learn, as part of a team and be challenged to become the best that you can be.
• Able to remain calm and adaptable to the needs of different children.
• Ready to share expertise and drive for school-wide improvement.
We can offer you:
• The chance to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that genuinely cares about YOU
• The chance to work with a fantastic team in a two form entry school.
• An excellent CPD training programme with REAch2 and beyond
• A research-led school who works tirelessly to develop pedagogy.
• A tenacious and courageous Senior Leadership Team who care fervently about inclusion and promote creativity and thinking outside of the box
• Fun-loving, energetic and enthusiastic pupils
• Proactive parents waiting to join us on our journey to excellence
• The opportunity to make a REAL difference to the lives and life-chances of the pupils at St Margaret’s Primary Academy
Give us a call even if you're just a tiny bit interested - it really is as exciting as it sounds
We welcome applications from ECTs.
Application packs can be obtained by emailing the school on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received by Monday 6th December 2021 at 10.00am to: email@example.com or addressed to: Mr R Wright, St. Margaret’s Primary Academy, Church Road, Lowestoft, NR32 4JF, or call 01502 530130.
Please complete our Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form.
The school, and REAch2 Academy Trust, reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS clearance with Child Barred List check will be required for all posts, including right to work in the UK.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 420 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About St Margaret's Primary Academy
Thank you for your interest in this role at St Margaret's Primary Academy. We are passionate about developing teachers and ensuring ongoing professional development. We always welcome practitioners in the early stages of their career as well as experienced, effective practitioners with passion and talent to boot.
Unlocking Potential; Transforming Lives, isn't just about getting great results for children, it's about our pupils, staff and community knowing that their starting point does not define their success or journey. We work in one of the most deprived areas in the country, not because it is easy but because every day we are reminded of our passion and commitment to the role we play in the lives of the children, parents and staff we serve.
Arranging a visit to St Margaret's Primary Academy
Please contact the school office