Key stage two teacher
The Ashbeach Primary School, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
We are looking for a teacher with proven skills to join our friendly, collegiate team.
What are we looking for?
• A strong classroom practitioner – NQTs are encouraged to apply.
• Your ethos should be centred around interactive teaching that allows children to: lead their own learning; harness a growth mindset; and strive for challenge.
• You will need to be committed to a therapeutic behaviour management style.
• The right person for our ethos – we have flexibility over year group and we are looking for a teacher with experience/expertise across key stage two.
Ashbeach School is committed to safeguarding our pupils. References will be called upon and successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.More on how to apply
- classteacher ad.docx  0.05 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||132 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||The Ashbeach Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About The Ashbeach Primary School
What can we offer?
• A warm, energetic team ethos and delightful children;
• A family-feel school community;
• A strong vision of ‘learning for life – to be the best we can possibly be’;
• A learning community with coaching and continuous learning at the centre;
• Exciting outdoor facilities.
• A strong ‘good’ judgement from OFSTED (February 2018)
Ashbeach Drove, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE26 2TG