KS 2 Teacher English or Maths Co-Lead
We are seeking to appoint a permanent enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our Year 4 team starting January 2020.
We are looking for a consistently good / outstanding teacher who:
• Is inspirational, dynamic and forward thinking
• Leads by example and is keen to progress professionally – opportunities for future leadership within the school to strategically, develop and co- lead Maths or English across the school;
• Places children at the heart of their work
• Has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
• Has a thorough understanding of how children learn across the primary age range
• Has the ability, drive and creativity to make learning engaging, whilst ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
• Has high expectations for their own and every child’s achievement and conduct.
• Enjoys collaborating and sharing good practise to inspire others.
• Is committed to the promotion and use of digital technology
• Is able to communicate to all stakeholders
• Encourages parental involvement and links with the school community
• Has a good sense of humour and fun!
What we want most is the right person for our school.
To fit in to our team you will need to be:
• A pro-active practitioner who will offer children experiences within and beyond the classroom.
• A teacher who will inspire children to love learning and enable their ‘Light to Shine’.
• An enthusiastic practitioner ready to contribute to a supportive and reflective team.
We will offer:
• An extremely happy and caring school with an inclusive Christian ethos
• Significant professional development to improve day to day practice.
• A friendly, supportive staff team and Governing body
• A well-resourced and welcoming environment. Enthusiastic children who want to learn
If you are keen to be part of our dedicated, professional team, please request further details. Application packs are available from the Office
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcome. Please contact the school office for more information
closing date for applications Friday 25th October 2019
Interviews to be held on Thursday 31st October 2019
All positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
Essential educational requirements
Teaching qualification as recognised by the DFE for England and Wales
Essential skills and experience
At least three years of class teaching
About Church Hill Church of England Junior School
- Church Hill Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 8DE
- Church Hill Church of England Junior School website (opens in a new window)