Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Teachers Main Scale with London Weighting Allowance
HORIZON PRIMARY ACADEMY
An exceptional learning community
Full time – September 2021
Do you want to be part of an incredible team, that works together to ensure every child can be the best they can be? Do you want to work in a high performing Academy? Then Horizon could be the place for you!
The post is for KS1 or KS2 and will be tailored to the strengths of the successful candidate.
Horizon Primary Academy is on an incredibly exciting journey towards becoming truly exceptional and we are looking for a talented teacher to join us on this journey. Is this you?
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, highly motivated class teacher to join our hard working team in key stage 1 or 2. We seek commitment, professionalism, productivity and a passion for putting the children first.
If you believe you are what we are looking for, we can offer you:
• A whole-school vision and ethos, focused on providing the very best for every member of the school community and ensuring everyone fulfils their potential and reaches exceptional standards;
• A strong focus on child and staff wellbeing – for everyone to be their best, they must be in a position to do so;
• A whole-school commitment to developing effective pedagogy with a strong teaching and learning culture and environment;
• Outstanding CPD and development opportunities, tailored to your individual needs, provided by experts in their fields;
• A high level of support from leaders and colleagues across the school to make you the best you can be, including an enhanced mentoring programme at all levels;
• An opportunity to work with a blossoming, exceptional curriculum, built to excite children whilst providing opportunities to embed knowledge and skills into their long term memories;
• A commitment from school leaders to support you on any leadership journey you may want to take;
• A range of leadership opportunities to set you onto the next stage of your career, including opportunities to build a memorable curriculum for young minds;
• Leadership development through access to NPQML or NPQSL accredited programmes, appropriate to the experience of individual candidates;
• A team that works together and supports each other on our exciting journey;
• A culture of high expectations, coupled with a warm, nurturing ethos;
• An opportunity to learn from others within the TKAT family;
• Location with excellent transport links via train and motorways.
If you are looking for an opportunity, we would love to meet you, learn about your vision and plans for the future so that we can tailor opportunities that suit the school, our children and your own passions and career aspirations.
To get a clear picture of the school and the opportunities we can offer you, a visit is highly recommended. Please contact the school office on 01322 665235 or via email at tracey.kitchen@horizon.-tkat.org
During all visits you will have the opportunity of a guided tour with the Headteacher.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks. For more details about our passionate commitment to the safeguarding of children, please view the safeguarding section of our school website at: http://www.horizon-tkat.org/421/safeguarding
TKAT is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Please fill in the attached TKAT application form and return by email or post.
Closing date: TBC
Interviews: W/B 7.6.21
Salary: Main Pay Scale plus (London Weighting Allowance)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 4 to 11
205 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Horizon Primary Academy
Horizon is a school that is committed to high standards and raising achievement. We are a creative and aspirational team with a consistent drive for innovation and school improvement.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post in accordance with the Immigration Act 2016
The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
For further information about the school please visit the school website: www.horizon-tkat.org
Arranging a visit to Horizon Primary Academy
Please call the school on 03122 665235 to arrange a visit to the school