- KS1, KS2
KS1/2 Teacher job summary
Required: September 2022
Contract Type: Full-Time (Part time & Job share would be considered)
Contract Term: Permanent
Applications from ECTs welcome
"Through God's love, we learn together, grow together, and achieve together."
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic, and caring classroom teacher to join our successful team.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust currently consists of two one form entry Primary Academies within Harlow, both academies are served by an Executive Headteacher
As an Academy Trust we have:
• Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
• Weekly collaborative PPA time with your year group partner across the trust
• A strong and experienced leadership team and great staff team
• Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body
• Excellent IT , Performing Arts, and creative curriculum facilities
• Professional development opportunities
• A commitment to enhancing your career opportunities
Lead teachers in English, Maths, and assessment to support your
planning and teaching
• Excellent OFSTED reports demonstrating great support for staff and
for children's learning
• A commitment to the workload reforms, reducing workload for
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to support the Catholic ethos of the school
• Passionate about securing high quality teaching and learning
• An excellent practitioner with high expectations and dedicated to
achieving high standards
• Committed to personal professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange to do so by emailing Mrs Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager for the Trust at email@example.com or alternatively call 01279 425383. An application pack can be found at www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk.
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.