KS1 and KS2 Class Teacher
An exciting, innovative teacher looking for a full-time teaching role?
Looking for a new school where you are valued, developed and listened to?
Would you like to be part of an Academy Trust who heavily invest in their staff’s professional development?
If you have answered yes to these questions, The Linden Academy would love to hear from you!
The Linden Academy is on an exciting journey where we are looking to expand and develop. We, therefore, are looking for a Key Stage 1 & 2 Class Teacher to join our dynamic team. Here at The Linden Academy, we are passionate about inspiring young minds and ensuring that in everything we do, we are making a positive impact on our student’s lives.
The role a teacher plays is truly instrumental; it is their ability, skillset, knowledge and enthusiasm, which determines the success of children they teach. Therefore, we are looking for a teacher who knows how to enthuse, connect and inspire children to ensure our pupils’ have the best possible chance to succeed. We are looking to recruit an excellent candidate and are willing to pay a recruitment and retention allowance for the right person who will drive attainment forward.
We understand that, as a teacher, there are various pressures that come with the extensive preparation that is required for all pupils to make great progress. As much as we look for teachers who will invest and care about our pupils, it is equally important to us that we support and invest in our teachers too. As part of the Trusts Primary Partnership you will have access to extensive on-line training (at every level), the opportunity to apply for a Master’s in Education course (fully funded), significantly developing your own skills through internal and external training, trained and certificated as a Specialist Leader of Education plus many more opportunities.
Essential educational requirements
Qualifed Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Experience teaching the primary age range
Ability to teach English and Maths
Understanding of the role of assessment in teaching and learning
Ability to plan coherently
• The Linden Academy was previously a fee-paying independent school under the name Moorlands, since converting to ‘The Linden Academy’ the school has very much kept their traditional values but applied them to a modern context.
• Fantastic facilities and resources
• £30 million state of the art modern facilities
• Brilliant CPD opportunities if you wish to improve and develop
• Experienced and innovative leadership with a fully committed governing body
• Join a strong, close-knit team of teachers and SLT that are genuinely here to support you and want to see you succeed
About The Linden Academy
- Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3HJ
- Free School
- The Linden Academy website (opens in a new window)