KS1 Class Teacher
Required for September 2020
A fantastic Infant School based in Bagshot are looking to recruit a passionate, committed and ambitious Key Stage 1 Teacher for September 2020. This role is ideal for someone with experience of Key Stage 1 and is initially for a fixed term ; Autumn term 2020.
The Headteacher and Governors of this inclusive school are looking to recruit a Class Teacher who has the determination to help children achieve. You will join a supportive Key Stage 1 team, be responsible for guiding children along their way making learning fun, appealing and exciting. You will need a strong passion for delivering high standards and high expectations.
We are looking for:
• A passion for children's learning and development;
• High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
• High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
To apply you must have:
- QTS/NQT status
- Experience teaching KS1 classes and/or extensive knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- Possess a current DBS document (if you do not have one or the one you have is invalid you can apply for one through us)
Closing date: 6th March 2020
Interviews: week commencing 9th March 2020
Please note: where the response to an advertisement has been exceptional, occasionally shortlisting and interviews may be arranged at short notice. Candidates are therefore encouraged to submit their application forms as soon as possible.
If you are interested and would like to find out more information about the position please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Cornell
Essential educational requirements
Educated to degree level
Essential skills and experience
Experience teaching Key Stage 1 classes and /or extensive knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
About Bagshot Infant School
- School Lane, Bagshot, Surrey, GU19 5BP
- LA Maintained School
- Bagshot Infant School website (opens in a new window)