KS1 Class Teacher
5 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
7 June 2023 at 5pm
26 May 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - Mon - Fri
- M1 - M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate must be:
- A teacher with a passion for KS1
- Enthusiastic about teaching, learning and the curriculum
- Able to set high expectations of all pupils
- An excellent practitioner with a real interest in ensuring pupils make good progress
- Able to provide inspiring and memorable learning within a creative, integrated curriculum
- An excellent communicator with staff, pupils, parents and the wider community.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- A values led curriculum.
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team.
- Committed, hardworking and friendly staff.
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- Active Governors and supportive parents.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 147 KB
About Bramble Infant School and Nursery
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 1 to 7
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 169 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 1 to 7
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 023 9282 8604
Arranging a visit to Bramble Infant School and Nursery
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Class Teacher - Maternity Cover
Ludlow Junior School
Peveril Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO19 2DW
Barncroft Primary School
Park Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 3HN
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
Gladys Avenue, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO2 9AX
Hordle CofE (VA) Primary School
Hordle Lane, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 0FB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hampshire