KS1 Class Teacher
10 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
12 June 2023 at 9am
25 May 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
What skills and experience we're looking for
- A creative approach to teaching and learning that will inspire, challenge and motivate all learners to reach high levels of achievement.
- The potential and motivation to become, an outstanding practitioner.
- Proven good or outstanding practice in teaching and learning in KS1.
- High expectations of children’s behaviour.
- Willing to contribute positively to the life of the school and its community.
- Cheerful, enthusiastic and creative.
- Embraces change and innovation positively.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Willing to assume a subject leadership role to promote on-going development across the school. More experienced candidates would be required to promote the development of a curriculum area; this is open to negotiation.
- Is sympathetic and fully supportive of the Anglican foundation of the school.
What the school offers its staff
- A happy, friendly, nurturing and creative school.
- A primary academy with a Christian ethos.
- A well-resourced village school in an attractive rural setting.
- A school which has high expectations in relation to academic attainment and behaviour.
- A committed team of staff who work hard to enhance children’s eagerness to learn by giving them varied opportunities for personalised learning.
- Open and welcoming to families and have strong links with the local community.
- A shared commitment from staff, parents and governors working together for the best possible outcomes, socially and academically, for our learners.
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Chew Stoke Church School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 185 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Chew Stoke Church School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01275 332354
Chew Stoke Church School is a well-established village school in a beautiful rural setting just South of Bristol. Our school is a stand-alone primary academy with a strong Christian foundation and ethos, which provides a happy, creative and nurturing environment for our pupils. We have strong links with our local community and a caring staff who are committed to achieving the best outcomes for our children.
Arranging a visit to Chew Stoke Church School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Rhode Lane, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 6JB
Westbury Leigh CofE Primary School
Sandalwood Road, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 3UR
Wincanton Primary School
Station Road, Wincanton, Somerset, BA9 9EL
Wedmore First School Academy
Blackford Road, Wedmore, Somerset, BS28 4BS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol and Somerset, Bath and Bristol