Are you eager to work within an enthusiastic and creative team?
Would you like to develop professionally within a successful and
outward looking School?
We are seeking a passionate, creative,
and inspiring class teacher to join our thriving school community. An exciting position has arisen for a teacher
to be part of our growing team at Downton Primary School, from January 2024.
We can offer:
· A well-resourced school in a great location at the
heart of Downton.
· A vibrant, and inclusive school with amazing,
independent, and well-behaved children who are at the heart of all that we do.
· A team of dynamic and committed staff.
· A wonderful parent community who are supportive
and always eager to help.
· Exceptional support staff who care deeply about
providing the best for our wonderful children.
· Additional, dedicated non-contact time above and
beyond PPA and Subject leader release.
· Opportunities for Joint PPA with colleagues from
your phase, so workload is shared.
High-quality wrap around care to all staff who
We are looking for a
passionate about education and who wants to ensure children have the
best possible memories of learning in an environment that is creative,
exciting, and forward looking.
· Is keen to share and develop professionally as
an outstanding teacher.
· Is a real team-player and will commit not only
to their own development but to working with colleagues and parents to improve
learning outcomes for all our pupils.
· Has high expectations of pupils from all
backgrounds, including SEN and PPG pupils.
· Can already lead a subject area or has potential
to lead a subject (area to be negotiated).
· Will support the Christian aims and ethos of our
· Our children have asked for someone who is fun
and makes the learning great!
What is important
for us is that we get the very best teacher for our children. Your additional
curriculum strengths will be a bonus and we’d love to hear what you are
We believe that this is a very
special place to teach. If you are interested in joining us, please come and
have a look around – we are sure you will love our school as much as we do!
Visits are warmly welcomed; our children are a true reflection of our
ethos and values. Please contact Mrs
Paula Carlton, Headteacher, to arrange a visit on 01725 510556.
CE VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure And Barring
Service check before appointment is confirmed.
This job post has expired.