- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- M2 - M4 with OLW
We are looking to appoint a Year 1 class teacher with full class responsibilities. We welcome applications from experienced teachers. As part of our moral commitment to putting children first, we believe that every child should have the opportunity to be taught by inspirational teachers with the highest expectations. If this is you, then we would like to hear from you.
You will be:
• A teacher with experiences in primary phases and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
• A highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice
• An excellent role model for staff and pupils.
• A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, we can offer you:
• A happy, dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school, the Trust and in the local community.
• A supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from the Trust’s Central Executive Team and a range of experts, such as specialists in pupil welfare, SEND and behaviour.
• Excellent CPD opportunities throughout your career, including an outstanding Early Career Teacher programme.
• A commitment to staff wellbeing and reduction in teacher workload.
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached application form and return fully completed, with a full employment history since leaving school, to the Recruitment Team at email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 225 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
About Chatsworth Infant School
Chatsworth Infant School is a delightful 2 form entry infant and nursery school within The Pioneer Academy. We at Chatsworth have the highest expectations and are committed to inspiring a School that nurtures lifelong learners putting the building blocks in place for their future. Our last Ofsted inspection, which graded the school as Good, recognised that we ‘provide a positive environment for learning’.
For further information about the school, please visit:
Arranging a visit to Chatsworth Infant School
Please call the recruitment team on 01689 283121 to arrange a school tour.