KS1 Class Teacher – (ECT’s welcome to apply)
This job expired on 4 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
Required September 2023
4 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 May 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- Fixed term - One Year fixed term until August 2024
- Main Teachers Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and talented class teacher to join our team. You need to be first and foremost: -
- An excellent class teacher
- Have the highest expectations and standards
- Be organised, resourceful & creative
- Be a team player with a great sense of humour who will go the ‘extra mile’
- Be passionate about teaching & learning
- Motivating in order for our children to achieve their very best
What the school offers its staff
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to: -
- Be part of a happy, vibrant & extremely successful school
- Work with a great staff that value and support each other (we have fun!)
- Work in a well-resourced and organised learning environment
- Have excellent opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner
- Teach happy children who love school and learning and want to achieve their very best
- Be well supported by a Leadership team who are visible and lead strongly by example
- Employee Assistance Programme, new technology scheme, interest-free loans on annual travel cards, and discounts with many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments
We are an outstanding, one-form entry, maintained primary school located on the border of Putney and Wimbledon, at Ronald Ross Primary School, we believe education has the power to change lives. Staff are determined to ensure all of our pupils make excellent progress and leave uswith the skills they need for a successful, happy life. We are proud of the diverse community we serve, which shares our values and makes the most of every aspect of school life.
Further details about the role
We highly recommend that you visit the school. Visits can be arranged via Vanessa Lewis on 020 788 5233.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For any further details please contact the school on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or by post.
Closing date: 4th June 2023 (noon) Interviews: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note, if you are invited to interview an online search will be carried out.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and detailed references will be required.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Ronald Ross Primary School
145 Beaumont Road, London
Tel: 0208 788 5233
Fax 0208 788 8782
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Ronald Ross Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 238 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Ronald Ross Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 788 5233
Arranging a visit to Ronald Ross Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Inspirational Early Years Teacher at Q1E Belleville Wix Academy
Belleville Wix Academy
Wix's Lane, London, SW4 0AJ
Year5/6 Teacher with the potential for Subject Leadership Responsibilities
Malorees Junior School
Christchurch Avenue, London, NW6 7PB
All Saints' CofE Primary School
3 - 19 Hanover Road, London, SW19 1EB
Warren Mead Infant School
Partridge Mead, Banstead, Surrey, SM7 1LS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London