- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (2 Full terms)
- MPS - UPS
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher Vacancy
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic KS1 teacher to join our team here at Laceyfields Academy. The successful candidate will need to have experience in leading a Key Stage 1 class.
We need professionals who are committed to providing a creative curriculum, which supports all children to learn effectively. Everyone who visits us comments on the calm purposeful atmosphere, the enthusiasm our children have for learning and the great sense of team amongst staff and children alike.
We have a strong ethos of continuing professional development across every team at Djanogly Learning Trust. Leaders know that children succeed because of the commitment, knowledge and professionalism of our team who provide high quality learning experiences.
We need a teacher who:
• Has high expectations for themselves, colleagues and all children
• Is committed to providing high quality, creative learning experiences for all
• Has excellent communication skills
• Has a strong belief in positive behaviour management
• Is innovative and creative
• Knows that we are all learners and are committed to continued professional development
• Has a good sense of humour (it helps)
In return, we offer you:
• A professional and supportive team intent on continued improvement for all
• A positive working environment where everyone is valued
• A purposeful environment where good behaviour and good manners are a priority
• High quality professional support and development
• A full day for planning and assessment every week for all class teachers
• A 2 year programme of support if you are an NQT
• Real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and teachers second!
If you think this sounds like you then come and visit us to see for yourself. Visits to our academies are positively encouraged. Please phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient appointment. Find out if we’re right for you!
Contact Verity Mills on 01773 712823 or email email@example.com
Djanogly Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment procedures and will require enhanced DBS clearance and references from past employers.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 98 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
About Laceyfields Academy
Laceyfields Academy is a small infant school in Heanor, Derbyshire, catering children from 3 to 7 years. We joined the Trust in 2019 to ensure that children could benefit from being part of something bigger. This has helped to provide an even broader range of opportunities to achieve their ambition to 'Help Little Minds Grow'.
Arranging a visit to Laceyfields Academy
Please contact Miss V Mills at 01773 712823 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time for a visit.