and deliver high quality and creative lessons?
the principles of equality and inclusion?
greatness from our pupils?
the answer is YES, then we would love you to come and be part of our team!
looking for a passionate and committed teacher with experience and skill in
working in KS1 to join our fantastic team for a fixed term period covering a
maternity leave position in our Year 2 class from November 2023 until the end
of the academic year.
Topcliffe is a welcoming
and highly inclusive one form entry mainstream school with two additional
specialist resource base provisions to support pupils with Speech, Language and
Communication needs (2 classes) and Autistic
pupils (5 classes). Topcliffe
is an exceptional place to teach and learn with an outdoor learning instructor,
large playground area and well resourced curriculum. We are very proud of what
we have to offer, and visits are always very welcome!
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- An inclusive practitioner with experience in working within the Primary
- Well organised teacher with high expectations and a commitment to
achieving the best outcomes for all children
- Innovative, creative and highly motivated
- Committed to ongoing professional development
- An excellent communicator and team player
Why come to Topcliffe Primary School?
- Topcliffe is a friendly and welcoming school community, with the
benefits of being part of a thriving family of 7 local schools as part of the
Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust
- Our HARRI values (Heathy, Aspirational, Resilient, Respectful and
Independence are important to our whole school community and drive everything
- We are a highly inclusive setting and strive to achieve the very best
- Children work hard and behave well; we encourage them to reach for their
'personal best', academically and in the way they relate to others
We will offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning and thrive on the exciting
opportunities we provide
- Friendly and supportive staff whose committed teamwork ensures the best
possible outcomes for all children and families.
- Opportunities for your continued professional growth, both internally
and through collaborative working across the Trust
- The opportunity to work with a supportive Leadership Team who are
committed to supporting the wellbeing of pupils and staff
- Full suite of benefits and rewards to support
wellbeing including 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, access to wellbeing
advice, flexible working culture, cycle to work scheme, contribution to glasses
for DSE users.
Informal chats are warmly welcome
NB - CVs will not be accepted
value our people and are dedicated to making sure that everybody feels
empowered to bring their authentic self to work. We have an outstanding
opportunity to work at Topcliffe Academy as a Teacher.
promise to treat all candidates fairly, consistently and with respect
throughout the application, assessment, and selection process.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means
that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions
and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers,
and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further
information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.
post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the
ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this
Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all
Please click here to refer to our Privacy Notice for Candidate
This job post has expired.