Fixed term (Maternity cover (Autumn term))
Application Deadline: 21.05.21
Start Date: Required for September 2021
We are seeking an outstanding class teacher who is enthusiastic, creative and motivated to join our friendly school from September 2021. This ideally will be a part time maternity cover post, working Mon/Tue/Wed.
St Helen’s is an outward looking primary school with a real sense of purpose. It plays a central role in the heart of Bluntisham’s community. We are a small village school where staff and children are committed to working together.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is committed to raising achievement for all of our pupils;
• Is highly motivated, with high expectations of themselves and the children;
• Is a strong team player, contributing to the development of and sharing good practice throughout the school;
• Is creative in the delivery of the curriculum and believes in hands on experiences for the children;
• Is reflective in their practice
We will offer you:
• Strong strategic leadership and a commitment to achieving high standards
• A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic pupils and a hard working team
• A commitment to your professional development
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.