Fixed term (Maternity cover (Autumn term))
Application Deadline: 24.06.21 12 noon
Salary: MPS Start
Date: Required for September 2021
We are seeking an outstanding class teacher who is enthusiastic, creative and motivated to join our friendly school from September 2021. This will be a part time maternity cover post, working Mon/Tue/Wed in KS1.
St Helen’s is an outward looking primary school with a real sense of purpose. It plays a central role in the heart of Bluntisham’s community. We are a small village school where staff and children are committed to working together.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is committed to raising achievement for all of our pupils;
• Is highly motivated, with high expectations of themselves and the children;
• Is a strong team player, contributing to the development of and sharing good practice throughout the school;
• Is creative in the delivery of the curriculum and believes in hands on experiences for the children;
• Is reflective in their practice
We will offer you:
• Strong strategic leadership and a commitment to achieving high standards
• A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic pupils and a hard working team
• A commitment to your professional development
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
160 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Helen's Primary School
St Helen's is an outward looking primary school with a real sense of purpose. It plays a central role in the heart of Bluntisham’s community. We are a small village school where staff and children are committed to working together.
Arranging a visit to St Helen's Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Amie Lill (School HR and Finance officer) to arrange a visit or request an application pack either by calling the school office on 01487 841 468 or by emailing email@example.com.