KS1 Class Teacher
Pay Scale: (M1 – M9) £30,416 - £45,767
Hours: Full time
Start Date: January 2023
Academy is seeking to appoint enthusiastic professionals, who have high
expectations of themselves and their pupils, and are committed to improving the
lives of our children.
with The Park Federation Academy Trust means there are a host of professional
development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and
This is an
exciting opportunity to work within a warm and vibrant multi-cultural primary
We are looking
for individuals who:
- Have a track record of excellent progress and high quality
teaching and learning.
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
- Have very high expectations of themselves and the children
they work with.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and
- Will be committed to working as part of a team.
For the right
candidate, we will offer
- extensive support and CPD;
- the opportunity to work with other professional
colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- a welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic
and supportive staff team;
- an ambitious and dynamic Senior Leadership Team;
- a dedicated Governing Body;
- supportive parents and children who are keen to
- an employee assistance programme (EAP).
We warmly welcome candidates coming
to visit the school prior to application; please contact the school to
arrange. Please visit the school website
for an application pack.
We warmly welcome
candidates coming to visit the school prior to application. Please visit the school website for an
Date: As and when we receive successful applications.
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare
of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in
this commitment. The successful
applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check with a check of
the DBS Barred List”.
Please complete an application form for this vacancy.