|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490 per year (full-time equivalent)|
Reducing Workload and improving staff well-being are priorities for the Board of Directors at Hatton Academies Trust. We fully support workload reform and the development of teachers; enabling them to concentrate on teaching and learning and we believe every teacher is entitled to the best possible CPD.
We have been working hard to support the improvements at Victoria Primary Academy and are now looking for an excellent classroom practitioner to join the team to and assist the extended Leadership Team to really make a difference to the way we teach, the standard of education and the outcomes for children in our Academy.
Do you have ….
• the ability to deliver high quality teaching and achieve strong outcomes?
• a passion for learning, with a good understanding of current educational issues?
• the ability to create a safe and rich learning environment for our children?
• imagination, drive, determination, a growth mind-set and enthusiasm?
We invite you to come and visit our Academy and find out more about our future plans and how you can join our Team: contact Elaine Snell, Personnel Manager email@example.com or call 01933 221417 to arrange a visit.
To apply for this post, please complete an application form which can be found on our website: http://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/ and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous unsuccessful candidates should not reapply.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9.00am on Monday 24th February 2020
Interviews to be held on Thursday 27th February 2020 (immediate interviews may be offered for the right candidates)
“aiming for excellence in all our academies”
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.
*Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply
Essential educational requirements
Good Honours Degree
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Teaching Experience at KS1 / 2
What can you expect when joining Victoria Primary Academy, a member of Hatton Academies Trust?
• Excellent professional development and guidance with potential for planned future career progression across all of our primary academies (eg an induction programme & mentor for all new staff, additional support for NQTs, NPQML and NPQSL)
• Class sizes of 30 (or less) children
• Team PPA – no teacher is left to plan alone
• A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
• Excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives (eg “Big Brand” discounts, discounted gym membership, priority school admission criteria for Trust employees’ children into our outstanding secondary school)*
• A clear leadership vision, built on trust, that empowers all members of the team to develop and progress.
|School size||415 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Victoria Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Victoria Primary Academy
Finedon Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 4NT