Fixed term (unspecified)
25714 - 36961 FTE
We are looking for a fixed term unspecified end maternity cover Key Stage 1 teacher Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you believe every child matters and you can make a difference to children’s lives? We would love to hear from you. We are able to offer a high-quality induction into a vibrant, rapidly improving school. The children want a teacher who is;
- Fun and hardworking
- Calm, firm but fair
- Challenging with the work they set
- Encouraging and helpful
- Able to give personalised feedback when they are stuck
- A good listener who will sort out problems
Staff and Governors need:
- Dedicated, resilient and motivated teachers
- The ability to provide an inclusive and stimulating classroom environment
- Quality First Teaching to ensure accelerated progress
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Be able to cater for the needs of all pupils, including SEN and Pupil Premium pupils
- Energy and commitment to going the extra mile for the children
- Flexibility to learn new assessment systems
What you can expect from us;
- Dedicated, hardworking and caring team
- High quality CPD through school & the PDET trust
- The chance to try new ideas
- Well behaved and polite children who are eager to learn
- Access to extensive health and well-being programme
This post is not suitable for an NQT.
Background of St Mary’s
There has been a school on this site since 1581 and we are proud to be carrying the torch for education in Burton Latimer. We are a mix of buildings and facilities, from Victorian to our new building.
Our school is located in the heart of Burton Latimer with Sainsbury’s only a 3 minutes’ walk away which is handy for your weekly shop or lunch that you have forgotten!
As a member of Peterborough Diocese Education Trust (PDET), we have the knowledge and support of a Central Team that shares our values and Christian ethos. A drive within the Trust to offer wide ranging professional development to all its staff, as well as network opportunities for sharing practice and expertise, brings a wealth of opportunities for support and progression. PDET prides itself on bringing the advantages of working collectively and collaboratively with a wider network, whilst maintaining each school’s individuality and own community.
As a school we are committed to the safeguarding of children and this job is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For further information about our school please visit our school website on www.stmaryscebl.info
We warmly welcome prospective candidates to visit the school by appointment. Please contact Helen Owens in order to arrange a visit on 01536 722757 or email email@example.com. In line with our Covid Risk Assessment, we politely ask that masks are worn for visits.
For a full application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The post is for 5 days per week Monday to Friday
Salary:- Teacher Main pay scale
Closing date for all applications are 12 noon on 23rd June 2021. Applications will be accepted either by emailing email@example.com or by post marked for the attention of Helen Owens:-
St Marys CE Primary Academy
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.