- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until 31st August 2022)
We are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Classteacher and welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
Our children are looking for teachers who:
• Make learning fun and challenging
• Are enthusiastic and creative
• Have a good sense of humour
• Value all pupils as individuals
The successful candidate will:
• Have a good understanding of all areas of the curriculum
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team
• Be ambitious, innovative and inspirational
• Work in partnership with parents to provide the best education
Our school can offer you:
• A large well-resourced environment
• Bespoke professional development – to include strong NQT support
• Highly supportive team
• Very clear expectations, shared vision and ethos
• Opportunities for career development across the Trust
• A commitment to supporting staff well-being through streamlined systems focusing on the core aspects of teaching, learning and assessment
Full details of the requirements of the post can be found in the accompanying recruitment pack.
Applications should be made via Kent Teach. Please note, we cannot accept CVs.
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01795 426091 (option 2)
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/application forms on file once the position is filled.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Mrs V Pettett at the school for an informal discussion regarding the post on 01795 470862 or email@example.com
Interview Date: TBC
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 568 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Westlands Primary School
We are a school that likes to celebrate success at every level. Our children are hard-working, enjoy a challenge and love to learn. We provide a huge array of activities for children to broaden their experiences which you will be able to see through our news and updates on our website and social media feeds. Working in partnership with parents, carers and other key members of the community we work together on the school’s journey to provide an outstanding provision for all.
Westlands Primary School is part of Swale Academies Trust, which is one of the leading Multi Academy Trusts in the south east with a highly effective record in school improvement.
The Trust consists of a group of primary and secondary schools based in Kent, East Sussex and South London. Westlands Primary School was judged ‘Good’ in its last Ofsted inspection in July 2019 and the school continues to improve and develop. The welfare and development of its pupils is at the heart of everything the school does.