● Closing Date: 23/10/20
● Job Start Date: January 2021
● Contract/Hours: Permanent, Full-time
● Key Stage: Key Stage 1
● Salary Type: MPR or UPR
● Hours of Work: Full time
● Location of Role: Shirley Warren Primary and Nursery School
● Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Leadership Team and Governors are looking for inspirational, passionate teachers who will introduce our children to a world of opportunities and new experiences. You will be expected to enhance the school as well as continue the strong journey of improvement that we are currently on.
If you are a dynamic teacher with creativity and enthusiasm, we would like to hear from you. You may be about to either begin your career as an NQT, or further develop and impact as a teacher.
Our Health and Wellbeing package includes:
● Full induction package
● Admin support for all teachers’ photocopying and displays
● Teachers are not required to cover morning break or run after school clubs
● Regular social events
● Staff discount at Testlands Sports Hub
● A school committed to improving the work life balance of teachers
We can offer…
● Well-behaved, motivated, engaging children
● A supportive team developing your professional growth
● A wonderful and well-resourced environment
● Spacious teaching environments
● Excellent CPD as part of the Redbridge & Lordshill Primary Federation; a group of 11 primary schools dedicated to improving the learning experiences of all children in our schools.
We are looking for a teacher who…
● Is enthusiastic and dynamic
● Enjoys working as a part of a dedicated team
● Is committed to delivering excellent learning opportunities for all
● Is ambitious for all children to reach their full potential
Applying for the job
Please contact the School Admin Officer for further information and an application pack
Applications and phone calls to head teacher are warmly welcomed.
Mrs. Sarah Worley – 023 8077 3975 email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all of our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with any other relevant employment checks
Shirley Warren is a highly inclusive school that values the input of the whole community. We have an emphasis on teamwork underpinned by our core values of ambition, equality and respect. We are looking for someone to join our skilled, hardworking and dedicated staff. We can offer you a team willing to offer support and expertise to develop your own practice; we are also keen to learn from you and use your ideas to enrich the quality of education for our children.
We work in a well-resourced school, with bright spacious classrooms, colourful shared spaces equipped with the latest technology. Our school sits in an area of high deprivation and offers teachers the opportunity to make a difference and impact on children’s lives for the better. We have a ‘grow your own’ ethos which has enabled many of our staff members to further their career in leadership.