Morley Meadow Primary are seeking to appoint a skilled Teaching Assistant to join our very supportive, hardworking and successful team. The post will involve working across our EYFS and Key Stage 1 classes to support a range of children.
We are looking for someone who:
- is self-motivated, flexible, resilient and a team player.
- is enthusiastic and knowledgeable of the Early Years Curriculum.
- can use their initiative in the classroom and adapt provision to meet the needs of the children.
- able to motivate, inspire and challenge children to achieve their very best and be part of a child centred approach that is inclusive of everyone.
- has a knowledge of or experience of working with children who have a range needs.
- is an effective communicator.
- is dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature.
- have high expectations and understanding of behaviour of all pupils.
The post would suit an experienced teaching assistant with Level 3 in Early Years or equivalent. Applicants without a Level 3 will be considered on the basis of experience and skill. Applicants must have Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths GCSE.
We are committed to safeguarding children in our care and any successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and pre-employment checks.
Our safeguarding and child protection policy is available from: click here
This job post has expired.