KS1/KS2 Class Teacher - The Palmer Academy
Deadline is tomorrow
Job start date
1 September 2023
23 March 2023 at 11:59pm
9 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £43,685 Per Year
What skills and experience we're looking for
Required for September 2023
Full-time - Permanent - (Potential teaching and learning responsibility (TLR) for suitably experienced candidate)
The Palmer Academy is part of the REAch2 Multi Academy Trust, we are looking for enthusiastic and innovative teachers to join our team.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
• KS1 or KS2 teacher with high expectations of all pupils, who can engage and inspire the learning behaviours that will support all in achieving their best.
• An excellent practitioner, keen to work in a supportive and principle-based school.
• Driven by a strong moral purpose to enable all children to achieve and have integrity.
• Passionate about creativity and have a sense of humour.
• Warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals.
• Keen to be challenged to become the best you can be.
• Determined to succeed with a positive attitude.
• Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils.
• A Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career and balanced life.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates across the Trust.
• The chance to work with a fantastic team, with the best possible opportunities to share ideas, planning, assessment etc.
• The opportunity to work alongside excellent teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis.
• The chance to develop personal curriculum strengths.
• An excellent CPD training programme and ECT package.
• A dynamic, creative staff, dedicated to achieving whole-school improvement and building lifelong friendships.
• Enthusiastic and proactive parents.
What the school offers its staff
About REAch2: Founded in 2012, REAch2 Academy Trust is the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. It is a growing charitable organisation currently supporting over 60 primary academies across England, including 4 in Reading. REAch2 is a family connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community. We work as a team to deliver exceptional learning opportunities for all pupils in REAch2.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS disclosure with children’s barred list check; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged at your convenience to meet our brilliant children!
Please contact the office at The Palmer Academy at email@example.com to request an application pack, application form or to arrange a visit.
Visit the school website for more details https://www.thepalmeracademy.com
The application process and timetable Application deadline: Thursday 23rd March 2023
School visits: Tours and informal discussion to be arranged via the school
Interviews: Friday 31st March 2023
1. Teaching element
2. Tasks linked to the role of the teacher
3. An interview
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Palmer Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 458 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Palmer Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to The Palmer Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
West Drayton Academy
Kingston Lane, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 9EA
College Town Primary School
Branksome Hill Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU47 0QF
Whitegrove Primary School
Westmorland Drive, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG42 3QS
Primary Class Teacher- Nursery
Cowley St Laurence CofE Primary School
Worcester Road, Uxbridge, UB8 3TH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed