Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• Be an outstanding teacher with evidence of impact on outcomes with a proven track record of total commitment to helping every child achieve their very best and make progress;
• Have excellent understanding of what constitutes excellence in teaching and learning;
• Be a positive role model for children and staff on a day-to-day basis;
• Collaborate effectively with staff, parents/carers and children;
• Have very high expectations of the learning of all children at all times.
As part of our family we will guarantee you a vibrant, dynamic and energetic staff who will support, challenge and inspire you within your new role. We will offer you a bespoke coaching programme to develop your talents within the classroom, opportunities to work with and learn from passionate staff within and beyond the school.
Applying for the job
Please contact David Hockin, School Business Manager by email (email@example.com) or telephone (023 8039 3313) to request an application pack.
Local authority maintained school
405 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Banister Primary School
Banister Primary School is an innovative centre for 21st century learning seeking to employ a KS1/2 teacher from 1 September 2020.
Not only do we have a "start of the art" building, but an innovative, creative and personalised curriculum which celebrates our cultural diversity offering an extensive range of learning experiences.
This is a fantastic development opportunity for the successful candidate to become an integral part of building the future of Banister Primary School in a culturally diverse community. If you want to be part of a dynamic, forward thinking school and are committed to increasing the life chances of our children and your own learning development - we are the school for you!
Arranging a visit to Banister Primary School
Please contact David Hockin, School Business Manager by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone 02380393313 to arrange a visit.
Archers Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2LS