£25714 - £36961 per annum
Milton Keynes, MK6 3AZ
Main Pay Range
Full Time, Fixed Term until 31 August 2021
Immediate start date
Inspire their remarkable with us
Charles Warren Academy opened on 1st September 2012 and is part of Academies Enterprise Trust (AET). Our school is situated in the beautiful area of Simpson, surrounded by trees and bordering the canal. We cater for children aged 4-11 years old and we have high expectations for all with an inclusive outlook.
We aspire for Charles Warren Academy to be an inspirational and exciting place to learn where children can achieve their very best. Our children are enthusiastic, hardworking and want to succeed. Standards continue to rise and the staff work tirelessly to achieve our shared vision and aims.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding KS1/KS2 class teacher with successful experience who is committed to achieving high standards and to sharing in our vision of excellence for all. Candidates must have the ability to engage, inspire and motivate pupils, and have the strategic vision to continue to move our vibrant school forward.
For successful candidates we offer:
- High quality teacher training, professional development and career enhancement opportunities.
- The opportunity to excel and succeed in management.
We therefore offer you an opportunity to join us and play a pivotal role in leading a team that will make a real impact on the outcomes of our pupils. If you are passionate, resilient and have a relentless drive to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will:
- be excellent teachers
- be enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to work
- be dedicated to raising attainment levels and ensuring that each child makes continuing progress
- be committed to the ethos of high expectations and no excuses
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- be an effective team player
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It's what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you'll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we're inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We'll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We'll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what's best for your children.
- More chance to see what's out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others' experience - You're connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Monday 12 April 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/initial-teacher-training for further details.
Safer Recruitment Statement Vision Brochure
Applying for the job
Application URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=aGJoYXRpYS5wYXRlbC4xMDkyNS4xMjMwOEBhZXQuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29tMore on how to apply