- KS1, KS2
- £25,714 to £36,961 Per Year
KS1/KS2 Teacher - New Christ Church CofE Primary School job summary
ECT/MPS Required for September 2022
Permanent - Full time - 1.0 FTE
‘Love Each Other, Love Our World, Love Ourselves’
Do you fancy working in a friendly family feel school?
A school where everyone is given the opportunity to shine; where love and kindness is celebrated and where everyone's voice is equally important; where a therapeutic approach underpins all our interactions with our children.
New Christ Church is a small primary school with just under 200 children, based on the edge of the centre of Reading.
We encourage you to come and visit and see what a warm and welcoming school we are!
We can offer you:
- Children who will make your heart soar as they grow and learn
- Staff who group together and support one another through thick and thin
- Staff who ‘… work tirelessly to ensure that pupils are treated with dignity, respect and develop their self-worth and self-belief.’ (SIAMs Jan 2020)
- A curriculum that is tailored to the needs of our children and well supported by high quality schemes
- A commitment to professional development (including ECT support), and a belief in driving improvement
- A laptop to support your work in school
- The opportunity to work with a wider professional team of unique schools, all brilliantly supported by a Trust who strongly value the individual school’s character, ethos and approaches.
- A staff well-being package.
- A car park on site
- A school situated close to a Greggs, chip shop, Pizza and Tesco (not great for a diet!)
Our SIAMs report said: ‘New Christ Church is a school where all members of the school community are loved as part of a family. All pupils are treated as individuals... The school focuses on new beginnings, providing hope and aspirations for its pupils, enabling them to thrive and flourish.’
Joining our school family means you’ll need to be:
- An enthusiastic teacher who is a team player
- Dynamic and fast-paced, finding effective solutions at every turn whilst considering others’ points of view.
- A keen and able communicator
- A positive attitude - someone striving to be the best they can be
- Someone with a good sense of humour
- Thoughtful, reflective and a positive role model.
Do you have the skill, experience and vision that we are looking for?
To apply or for more information, please contact Mrs Charnick, Office Manager at: email@example.com or call 0118 937 5437 or visit the school website: https://www.newchristchurch.reading.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: 17th May 2022
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, staff and parents, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A Disclosure & Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.
This job post has expired.