KS1/KS2 Teachers Required
This job expired on 5 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
Required for September 2023
5 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
23 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - This is a full-time permanent contract
- Teachers Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are a successful Federation comprising of Sacred Heart RC Primary School in Battersea and St Mary’s RC Primary school, also in Battersea. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic teachers to join our friendly schools and work as part of our team. A practicing Catholic would be preferred, but applications from candidates who are supportive of our strong Catholic ethos are very welcome too.
St Mary’s is a thriving one form entry
primary school in a new bespoke building close to Battersea Park and Queenstown
Road train stations.
Sacred Heart is an established successful two form entry primary school with an attached ASD base close to Clapham Junction train station.
We are a forward-thinking aspirational federation and we are proud of the education and care that we provide for all of our children and families.
You will need to be:
- an excellent classroom teacher with a proven record of raising achievement
- resourceful, innovative and able to embrace change
- have the knowledge and expertise to enthuse your colleagues
- a teacher who is committed to personal and professional development
- fully committed to working collaboratively across the federation
- fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer:
- excellent opportunities for professional development. As a school we have a strong track record in developing middle leaders.
- a well-resourced curriculum
- a friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children and supportive parents.
- specialist teachers in Computing, Music and PE
- astro Turf Sports Pitch
- for ECT applicants, a commitment to professional development through training and mentoring, a bespoke ECT programme and dedicated ECT & PPA release time
Visits are warmly welcomed. We look forward to hearing from you and would encourage you to contact Mrs Mitchell at St Mary’s via the school office and Mrs Byrne at Sacred Heart via the school office.
Further details about the role
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Closing date: 05 June 2023 (noon)
Shortlisting 05 June 2023 Interviews: Week beginning 12 June 2023
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Battersea
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 382 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
The Federation of Sacred Heart and St Mary’s Catholic Primary Schools, Battersea
Arranging a visit to Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Battersea
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St Gabriel's CofE Primary School
Churchill Gardens Road, London, SW1V 3AG
Our Lady and St George's Catholic Primary School
Shernhall Street, London, E17 3EA
Ark Byron Primary Academy
The Vale, London, W3 7JT
Morden Mount Primary School
Lewisham Road, London, SE13 7QP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London